Our Life Skills Development & Promotion program consists of a comprehensive curriculum that includes all aspects of wholesome living necessary for children, adolescents and adults to be equipped in approaching eventual responsibilities in life. Our courses and programs are designed to provide the necessary competencies of the participants to be able to:
- Discuss the underlying purpose of introducing life skill approaches by providing information and education to adolescents to promote healthy social and emotional development.
- Explain the physical and psychological developments in adolescents with confidence.
- Identify and explain the importance of fundamental life skills.
- Plan activities to enhance the development of adolescents using life skill approaches.
- Present and discuss the plan with emphasis on expected results.
- Development of goal setting, conflict resolution, drug prevention, vocational development, etc.